Saturday, August 20, 2011

A little bit off topic

It's not the usual stuff I write about but I thought what the heck...
I was watching news the other day and it really made me sick what people are capable of.
About a week later I got to know a person that lives in that area...and I just thought how amazing this is...
You know how usually you watch the news, see terrible, terrible things and you think "ohh poor people" when you see the people that got hurt, but they are actually nothing but a background?
You do feel sorry for them but then you just go back to your daily life and forget all about them?
You don't really realize that those people have lives too.You look at the place shown (for example Iraq, Mexico, North Korea etc.) and you think "how the hell do those people live there??"
Makes you think that it's impossible...that if it were you you'd just hide somewhere and never come out...
But then you realize that people actually live there.
That they go to school, work, they study, they go out with friends, to go shopping, they have fun, they smile...they actually have lives.
You realize that the fact that it's dangerous doesn't mean that time stops and that's it.
People get on with their lives, even in those places.

And you know...I think it's quite amazing.
Makes you think, if they can do it in a dangerous place like that and keep living, so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment